ounces cream cheese
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon garlic powder
tablespoons pizza sauce
pizza toppings, chopped bell pepper, onions, black olives, miniature pepperoni
cup shredded mozzarella
In This Recipe
- Mix room temperature cream cheese with pesto and herbs.
- Spread the herb cream cheese mixture evenly in the bottom of an oven safe dish.
- Evenly spread pizza sauce on top of the herb cream cheese
- Top the sauce with your favorite pizza toppings
- Spread mozzarella on top of the toppings and sprinkle with oregano
- Place dish in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Turn on the broiler to brown your dip!
- Serve warm with your favorite dipper and Enjoy!