If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Three cheese garlic bread, fresh out of the oven, baked with focaccia bread and covered in a glorious amount of cheese and green onions. —lemonpress
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted, room temperature
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated, divided
- 1 loaf focaccia bread, 10-12 ounces
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place rack in the center of the oven.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, softened butter and garlic in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Blend in the onions, feta, Monterrey Jack and 1/4 cup of Parmesan. Spread mixture onto the bread.
- Top with remaining Parmesan and bake until cheese is golden, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before slicing.