If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Alannah | Kale Mary
- 1 1/2 cups organic frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup organic frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoons baobab powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut water powder (see note)
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon glutamine powder
- 1 teaspoon aloe vera powder
- 1 teaspoon Hawaiian Pacifica spirulina
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 tablespoon beetroot powder
- Add all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute until combined and smooth. Then, add the beetroot powder and blend again for 15 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately. Alternatively, pour your smoothie into a bottle and chill until needed. Just give it a shake before you drink it.
- NOTE: You can omit the coconut water powder and replace the filtered water with coconut water.