If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was recently at an event that served a fig and grape relish. It was so refreshing on a hot late summer day that I wanted to try to recreate it at home and do my own twist on it. This wrap was born from that. —TheWimpyVegetarian
Makes 2 wraps (one for who you're making the lunch for, and one for yourself!)
Fig, Grape and Pear Relish
firm fresh figs, finely chopped
green grapes, halved or quartered
pear, peeled and seeded, and finely chopped
tablespoon pear chutney (you can use pear jelly, apple jelly or apple chutney with equal success)
squeeze of lemon juice
pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Let sit for 30 minutes to mingle flavors.
Speck and Provolone Wrap
tablespoons herbed chevre, divided
package of speck ham (8-10 slices)
several slices provolone cheese
arugula or baby greens
Fig, grape and pear relish
- Spread the chevre on each tortilla. Layer on the speck and provolone. Shmear on the relish and finish with arugula or baby greens.
- Wrap it up and wrap in foil.
- Pack the wrap for a loved one. Keep one for yourself.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch