If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Homemade bread doesn't have to be difficult and time consuming! With this recipe for oats bread it works even without yeast and sour dough. —Just Yum Yum
- 450 grams oats flour
- 150 grams oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon natron
- 20 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 400 gallons whole milk yoghurt
- 1 egg
- Mix flour, oat flour, oatmeal, baking soda, natron, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Mix the yoghurt and the egg and add to the flour mixture. Knead everything with the kneading hooks of your hand mixer.
- Form the dough on a floured surface to a loaf of about 18 centimeters in diameter.
- Place on a baking paper covered baking tray.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 200° Celcius for 30 to 40 minutes.