If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my favorite sandwich to take for my lunch! I guess it is a comfort food, but it's so easy to make. I think I could eat this for every meal if I had to. —chrissyb
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons jelly, your own personal choice, I use plum jelly
- 2 pieces of sandwich bread, either white or wheat
- Put 3 tablespoons of peanut butter in a bowl or plate.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of jelly to the peanut butter.
- Mix the peanut butter and jelly about 20 strokes until both is mixed smooth.
- Put the mixed peanut butter and jelly onto a slice of bread.
- Smooth out the peanut butter mixture on the slice of bread and then place the other piece of bread on top.
- You can either slice the sandwich in half cross-ways[/] or right down the middle. It's great with a side of sliced cheese and a glass of milk!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch