Author Notes: This is my favorite sandwich to take for my lunch! I guess it is a comfort food, but it's so easy to make. I think I could eat this for every meal if I had to. —chrissyb
tablespoons peanut butter
tablespoons jelly, your own personal choice, I use plum jelly
pieces of sandwich bread, either white or wheat
- Put 3 tablespoons of peanut butter in a bowl or plate.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of jelly to the peanut butter.
- Mix the peanut butter and jelly about 20 strokes until both is mixed smooth.
- Put the mixed peanut butter and jelly onto a slice of bread.
- Smooth out the peanut butter mixture on the slice of bread and then place the other piece of bread on top.
- You can either slice the sandwich in half cross-ways[/] or right down the middle. It's great with a side of sliced cheese and a glass of milk!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch