If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy, make-ahead breakfast option to prep for the week that can even be frozen. Paleo Buffalo Chicken & Broccoli Egg Cups are Whole30 approved also! —Alexa Federico
Makes 12 egg cups
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup hot sauce of your choice
- 1 cup chopped, fresh broccoli
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 9 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 12 muffin/cupcake mold with unbleached liners.
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients and combine.
- Spoon the mixture into each mold evenly, about 3/4 of the way.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Once cooled, refrigerate some and freeze the rest that won’t be eaten during the week.