If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you love whiskey sours but want to make them more crowd-friendly, this Whiskey Sour Sangria will definitely do the trick! —Paige
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 bottle sauvignon blanc
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1 1/2 cups lemonade
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- Additional sliced lemon and lime, maraschino cherries, and mint for serving
- Dissolve sugar into the hot water to make a simple syrup.
- To a large pitcher, add simple syrup, sauvignon blanc, bourbon, lemonade, and lime juice. Stir well to combine. Chill until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, add sparkling water.
- Serve with slices of citrus, maraschino cherries, and mint.