If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Vegan Blood Orange Overnight Oats are an easy weekday breakfast that will keep you full and healthy. —VibrantPlate
- 4-5 tablespoons rolled oats
- 200 milliliters coconut rice milk or other milk alternative
- 1 blood orange
- 1 handful strawberries, fresh or frozen
- a couple frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon strawberry jam
- Place rolled oats into a jar, add rice milk or other drink alternative, close the jar and shake well to combine. Place in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, take oats out of the fridge and place them into a bowl. You can warm up the oats on the stove beforehand, if you like your breakfast warm.
- Peel and thinly slice 1 blood orange and add a few slices to the bowl. Add some berries (fresh or frozen) and top with 1 teaspoon of strawberry jam for sweetness. Serve.