If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This version of chicken tenders is all of the nostalgia and none of the unhealthy! These are made without gluten, grains, dairy, corn, nuts, sugar, and soy. —Alexa Federico
Makes 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients into a shallow, wide bowl.
- Whisk the eggs into a separate shallow, wide bowl.
- Dredge each chicken tender into the flour mixture, then into the egg mixture, and then the flour mixture again. Line the tenders on the baking sheet, making sure they do not touch.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven for 3o minutes.