If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The fall may be here, but it's still pretty hot outside! This lemonade is the perfect and unique thirst quencher that you're seeking! —mtlabor
Makes 1 pitcher
- 1 medium watermelon, seeded and cubed
- 1 cup water
- 2 lemons, seeded and juiced
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients, except for the ice. Strain, if necessary.
- Fill a large pitcher with ice, about halfway. Pour in mixture from blender.
- Serve in glasses and allow your thirst to be quenched while it's still decently hot outside!