If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious combo of crispy oven fries that can be made with yams or regular sweet potatoes served with a perfectly spicy sriracha hummus! —Tori Cooper
Baked Yam Fries
- 3-4 large yams or sweet potatoes, washed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 C) and line a baking tray with foil.
- Chop potatoes into matchsticks and toss with olive oil and seasoning in a large bowl and spread out in an even layer on tray and bake for 15 minutes. Then remove from oven and toss a little bit then return to oven and bake for 15 to 25 more minutes until crispy. I like to start checking them at about 10 minutes to make sure there are none getting burned. Remove from oven and season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all the ingredients for hummus in a small food processor or blender and pulse until smooth.