If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy peasy meal to prep, cook and most importantly, CLEAN! Dinner will be a breeze and the whole family will enjoy it. —Alexa Federico
Serves 4-6 people
tablespoons olive oil
teaspoon sea salt (for veggies)
teaspoon sea salt (for chicken)
teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a large baking pan/dish with non-stick spray (olive/avocado/coconut varieties).
- Wash and peel vegetables then cut the the sweet potatoes and onions into slices and cut the carrots into quarters, lengthwise, trying to cut the veggies at the same thickness to ensure even cooking.
- Add veggies to a large bowl and add the olive oil and sea salt. Toss all together.
- Spread veggies out in the pan. You can either place the chicken right on top or have the veggies surround the chicken.
- Rub the butter onto the chicken skin. Sprinkle on the sea salt and Italian seasoning evenly.
- Cook for two hours for a lightly bronzed, juicy chicken.