If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My go-to gluten free pizza crust, with 6 simple ingredients, perfect for make ahead meals and weeknight dinners. This recipe is topped with a fresh, Spring pesto made from pistachios, peas, and parsley, and is out of this world delicious. —Karlie Kashat
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 3/4 teaspoon xantham gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan (or regular parm)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Make the crust: combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix. Add in olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and water and mix until dough forms. Roll into a large bowl and set aside.
- Make your pesto by combining all ingredients in a food processor until desired consistency is reached.
- Drizzle olive oil over dough ball. Lightly coat a pizza stone or baking sheet with oil and plop your dough down, rolling it out into 2 small pizzas.
- Bake about 25 minutes, until it starts to appear dry but not browned.
- Remove from oven and spread pesto (or pizza sauce), desired toppings, and cheese. You will have leftover pesto.
- Bake for another 20 minutes until golden brown and toppings are warm and bubbly.
- Slice immediately and serve