If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It might be basic yet its anything but boring —Cara Carin
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- dashes pink salt, to taste
- 2 slices toast, or your choice
- Pre heat your oven to 425f. Once hot put in pieces of bread and toast for 10-12 minutes or until toasted to desired darkness.
- Smother on avocao, add 1 tsp lemon juice & zest to each piece. top with crushed red pepper and salt. enjoy
More Great Recipes: