If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Asian salad with zucchini, carrot, and cucumber spiralized into zoodles is crisp and refreshing, and fun to eat! —All that's Jas
- 1 zucchini
- 1 large carrot
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 spring onion, green and white parts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- With a spiralizer, spiralize zucchini, carrot, and cucumber. Alternatively, use a peeler to cut veggies into ribbons.
- Add sliced green onions and garlic.
- In a small bowl, whisk together turmeric, sesame oil, and vinegar. Season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss with veggie noodles. Serve immediately.