If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This rich gratin holds its own when paired with hearty main dishes being served this time of year. Despite its simple assembly, it makes an elegant addition to a fall or winter dinner party menu. —Lizthechef
Serves: 4, generously
large head of cauliflower
cup Fontina, grated
cup Parmesan, grated
cup Roquefort, crumbled
cup heavy cream
kosher salt and ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the three cheeses. Set aside.
- In a flat baking dish, arrange the cauliflower florets in a single layer.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the cauliflower.
- Pour the cream over the cauliflower-cheese mixture.
- Season with salt, pepper and sweet paprika.
- Bake uncovered for thirty minutes, until cauliflower can be easily pierced with a fork. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cauliflower Recipe