If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Serve these meatballs over (gluten free) homemade Zucchini Noodles and my Tomato Sauce recipe from The Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook, though you can serve them over anything you like! http://www.elanaspantry.com/spunky-coconuts-chicken-meatballs/ —elanaspantry
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped (about 1 zucchini)
- 1 cup carrots, chopped (about 2 carrots)
- 1/2 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
- 3 medium cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a food processor, pulse together the zucchini, carrots, parsley and garlic
- Add almond flour, egg, and chicken
- Then add salt, pepper and chili powder and process until thoroughly combined
- Drop tablespoon sized balls of the chicken mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake meatballs for 20 to 25 minutes