If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
chicken leg fillets
about 4 pieces of each chicken giblets such as liver, heart and gizzard
cup white long grain rice
cup finely chopped dill, mint and parsley
cup olive oil
salt and pepper
- In a small saucepan, over low-medium heat, place the giblets (except gizzards) with water and cook for 5’.
- Drain and set aside the giblets to cool.
- In a medium-big pot, over low-medium heat, place the leg fillets, gizzards and the quantity of water you think is enough for your soup (about 1lt at least).
- Cook for about 15’. During the cooking remove any foam you see on the top of the broth.
- Remove the fillets and gizzards and set aside to cool.
- Chop the fillets and giblets into small pieces and transfer them back to the saucepan with the broth.
- Add the spring onions and olive oil and cook for 5’.
- Add the rice, salt and pepper and cook for other 15’.
- Add chopped dill, mint and parsley and cook for 5’. Turn the heat off.
- In a medium bowl whisk the egg whites until they thicken enough.
- Add the yolks and whisk very well.
- Add lemon juice and whisk.
- Using a ladle pour some soup into the eggs stirring continuously.
- Continue until you have about 2-3 cups liquid in your bowl with eggs.
- Then using the ladle transfer the mixture back to the saucepan stirring the soup.
More Great Recipes: