If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hey y’all! It’s finally time to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! Throw a little shindig for your friends and make this delicious twist on the classic margarita. —Paige
- 1.5 cups tequila
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup triple sec liqueur
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- salt for rimming
- lime wheels for garnish
- Add ingredients to pitcher and stir. Pour over ice into margarita glasses. Garnish each with a lime wheel on the rim and serve. Salt rim is optional.
Strawberry Rhubarb Puree
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 pound rhubarb stalks, cleaned and diced
- 1 quart strawberries, cleaned, hulled and halved
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat combine sugar and water. Stir to dissolve sugar. Add rhubarb and allow to simmer for 15 minutes or until tender. Add strawberries and lemon juice and simmer for 10 minutes more. Allow mixture to cool for about 10 minutes.
- In batches, if necessary, puree mixture in a blender.
- Add a spoonful or two to your margarita, as desired.