If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spicy moroccan carrot dip, a 5 ingredient "hummus" without the chickpeas! Full of carrots, tahini, lemon, spicy harissa, and topped with crunch za'atar! —Karlie Kashat
Makes 2 cups
- 3 cups carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon harissa
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 bunch za'atar
- Boil carrots for 20 minutes, or until fork tender
- Add all ingredients, except za'atar, to food processor and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Top with za'atar
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique