If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fuel up with this delicious sweet potato breakfast bowl loaded with chicken sausage, leafy greens and avocado. —grabsomejoy
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 sweet potato
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 chicken sausage link
- 3 large eggs
- 1 handful mixed greens
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 pinch sea salt
- In a medium sized bowl combine the cubed sweet potatoes and spices together.
- Heat the coconut oil up in a large fry pan over medium heat. Add the sweet potatoes and water, cover and cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- While the potatoes are cooking dice up your chicken sausage and cook in a large fry pan over medium/high heat stirring occasionally until cooked through-about 5 minutes.
- Whisk your eggs together in a small bowl and add to your pan with the chicken sausage. Stir for a few minutes until eggs are scrambled. Fold in your mixed greens and cook an additional minute.
- Serve your sweet potatoes, chicken sausage, and eggs together in a large bowl or plate. Top with sliced avocado and a pinch of sea salt.