If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Magic Bars have a soft graham cracker crust layered with chocolate, pecans, and coconut. These ooey gooey treats are irresistible. Try to eat just one! —Sarah 'n Spice
- 16 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (I pulverized about 12 oz of graham crackers in a food processor)
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 3 cups sweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix together melted butter and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with chocolate chips, followed by chopped pecans, and finally the shredded coconut. Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk all over the top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until the coconut begins to toast. Let cool completely and refrigerate for 1 hour to make cutting easier.
- Cut into pieces and serve. These will keep up to 3 days in an airtight container at room temperature. If your kitchen runs hot, you can also keep these in the fridge, just take them out 15 minutes before serving.