If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A vegetarian or Vegan Sandwich with a Crunchy Hearty Seeded Bread, Avocados, Sprouts and Cheese. —Teri Vaughn
- 4 slices BFREE sandwich bread or your favorite gluten-free grain and seeds bread.
- 1 tablespoon ghee/butter
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise - use vegan for vegan
- 2 avocados, halved, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup cup clover sprouts - or your favorite sprouts
- 12 thin slices of good cheddar cheese - use vegan for vegan 2 thin slices
- 2 thin slices red onion, cut in half
- 1 sea salt and pepper to taste
- Pre heat broiler in oven. Toast bread in toaster or toast in frying pan with a little ghee/butter on both sides until golden. For each sandwich add ½ tbsp. of mayo to one side of toast. Top with 1/2 slice of tomato on top. Top with ½ sliced avocado. Top with ½ of sliced onion. Top with ⅛ cup sprouts. Top with 4 thin slices of cheese. Repeat for the other 3 sandwiches. Place on pizza stone or baking sheet and broil for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is brown and golden. Serve! Enjoy!