If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A twist on the classic lemonade scones, making for a probiotic rich sweet snack! —Shelley
- 2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 2 tablespoons Castor Sugar
- 1/2 cup cups Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 Cup cups Raspberry Lemonade Remedy Kombucha
- 1/2 cup Frozen or Fresh Raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Sift flour into a large bowl and mix through castor sugar.
- Add in yoghurt and Kombucha. Use a a knife to cut through the mixture and mix in wet ingredients. Then tip out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Carefully knead the mixture until it all comes together. Be careful not to over knead as this will cause the scones to be tough.
- Carefully knead in the raspberries then use your hands to flatten dough into a disc about 1inch thick.
- Use a floured scone cutter to cut out scones and place on a lined baking tray. Repeat with remaining scones.
- Brush the scones with milk and bake in the oven for 10-15 until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and enjoy hot with greek yoghurt and raspberry chia jam!!