A twist on the classic lemonade scones, making for a probiotic rich sweet snack!
A twist on the classic lemonade scones, making for a probiotic rich sweet snack!—Shelley
cups Self Raising Flour
tablespoons Castor Sugar
cups Greek yoghurt
cups Raspberry Lemonade Remedy Kombucha
cup Frozen or Fresh Raspberries
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Sift flour into a large bowl and mix through castor sugar.
- Add in yoghurt and Kombucha. Use a a knife to cut through the mixture and mix in wet ingredients. Then tip out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Carefully knead the mixture until it all comes together. Be careful not to over knead as this will cause the scones to be tough.
- Carefully knead in the raspberries then use your hands to flatten dough into a disc about 1inch thick.
- Use a floured scone cutter to cut out scones and place on a lined baking tray. Repeat with remaining scones.
- Brush the scones with milk and bake in the oven for 10-15 until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and enjoy hot with greek yoghurt and raspberry chia jam!!