If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by Guy Fieri's Donkey Sauce from "Guy's Big Bite" (Season 12, Episode 13) —Patricia McFadden
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves Roasted garlic
- Salt & pepper
- Finely chop the garlic
- Smarty Pants Trick or Technique: Microwave your chopped garlic gloves to "roast" in a microwave safe bowl for 30-60 seconds (depends on microwave.
- Combine "roasted" garlic with mayonnaise, dijon mustard, worcestershire sauce in bowl. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate at least one hour to combine flavors.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique