If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: -Baked cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are very delicious and easy to make.
-These are very crispy and you can prepare with your left over tortillas. —Navneetha
Makes: 8 chips with one tortilla
2 to 3
tablespoons cinnamon sugar
tablespoon melted butter
- -In a bowl take the cinnamon sugar.this can be prepared by just mixing cinnamon powder with sugar.
- -Preheat the oven to 150 degrees and place baking paper on baking tray
- -With a brush lightly coat the melted butter on both sides of tortilla
- -sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture on each side of tortilla
- -cut in to desired shape you require
- -Bake for 10 minutes.Allow them to cool and enjoy crispy cinnamon sugar chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique
More Great Recipes: