Author Notes: -Baked cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are very delicious and easy to make.
-These are very crispy and you can prepare with your left over tortillas. —Navneetha
Makes: 8 chips with one tortilla
2 to 3
tablespoons cinnamon sugar
tablespoon melted butter
- -In a bowl take the cinnamon sugar.this can be prepared by just mixing cinnamon powder with sugar.
- -Preheat the oven to 150 degrees and place baking paper on baking tray
- -With a brush lightly coat the melted butter on both sides of tortilla
- -sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture on each side of tortilla
- -cut in to desired shape you require
- -Bake for 10 minutes.Allow them to cool and enjoy crispy cinnamon sugar chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique
More Great Recipes: