If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mushroom Meatloaf, it's fall, and it's comfort food season! So bring it on! —mtlabor
- 8 ounces baby portobello mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- small handful parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Add mushrooms to a food processor and pulse until they are finely chopped. Scrape into medium bowl. Add garlic cloves to processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add eggs and 1 tablespoon of ketchup to the garlic and puree until smooth. Add garlic/ketchup mixture to mushrooms and mix well.
- Add in beef, parsley, and panko bread crumbs to mushroom mixture, as well. Using your hands, mix well until everything is well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Form the meat/mushroom mixture into a log and place onto prepared baking sheet. Brush remaining ketchup on top of loaf. Bake until meatloaf is cooked through, about 25-30 minutes.
- Allow the loaf to rest for about 5 minutes before slicing.
- We served this with some roasted sweet potatoes and simple gravy. It was absolutely delicious and a great way to welcome comfort food back into our lives! Enjoy guys!