If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe comes from my elegant Gypsy Mother-n-law and as women we know saurkraut is a super food and is a delicious an inexpensive health improver. —Linda Mendenhall
1 bag or can of saurkraut approx. 16 oz.
tablespoons Toasted Caraway Seeds
ounces Italian Canned Whole Tomatoes
packet Vegan meatballs/hotdogs or the real deal for carnivores
tablespoon Hungarian spiced Paprika
- Mix all together at the same time and make in a crockpot or on the stove in an enamel pot
- Serve over any grain, potato, or rice you prefer
- WELLAH 🙌🏻🍷after one hour your meal is done and there will be leftovers
- But they will not last very long
- Tastes like a million bucks Cost:$3.50