This recipe comes from my elegant Gypsy Mother-n-law and as women we know saurkraut is a super food and is a delicious an inexpensive health improver.
This recipe comes from my elegant Gypsy Mother-n-law and as women we know saurkraut is a super food and is a delicious an inexpensive health improver.—Linda Mendenhall
1 bag or can of saurkraut approx. 16 oz.
tablespoons Toasted Caraway Seeds
ounces Italian Canned Whole Tomatoes
packet Vegan meatballs/hotdogs or the real deal for carnivores
tablespoon Hungarian spiced Paprika
In This Recipe
- Mix all together at the same time and make in a crockpot or on the stove in an enamel pot
- Serve over any grain, potato, or rice you prefer
- WELLAH 🙌🏻🍷after one hour your meal is done and there will be leftovers
- But they will not last very long
- Tastes like a million bucks Cost:$3.50