If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy to cook can be used for large crowd or frozen for a varietyy of uses —Sheena
- 4-6 pounds Pork butt or shoulder
- 1 quart Chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place pork and stock in roasting pan, salt n pepper all sides of meat Place in oven. Note: mix your favourite BBQ sauce ingredients in oven safe pot and place in oven with meat let it cook covered while meat is cooking.
- Braise covered for 3-5 hours checking after 3 when the meat seperates from bone it's ready.
- Remove from oven let cool for 30 min uncovered . Remove and place on cutting board, remove fat cap keep to season veg or discard, pull meat by hand or with two forks, including rest of fat mix into meat, place back in roasting pan with chicken stock mix well, place in individual freezer bags or keep covered for use.
- Use meat for BBQ sandwiches, tacos, burritos, stir fry rice or any other pork dish calling for pulled or cooked pork.