If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a side I threw together for a quick weeknight dinner last night -- it went very well with salmon baked in parchment paper. I didn't actually measure the ingredients when I made it up so I am guessing at the measurements- taste the sauce before you commit to it and adjust as needed. —clintonhillbilly
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 dash sesame oil
- Combine olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, sesame oil, chipotle powder, salt, and pepper and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Toss cauliflower florets in bowl with sauce until coated.
- Place cauliflower in a lasagna pan or on a baking sheet and sprinkle over minced garlic. Roast at 400 degrees for one hour.
- Top with fresh chopped basil and serve with a lemon wedge.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Portable Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cauliflower Recipe