If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 4-6 servings
cups all purpose flour
tablespoons granulated sugar
cups whole milk
large egg yolk
tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- Have ready several 6 inch squares of parchment or wax paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, and salt together to combine. In a small bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, egg yolk, and melted butter to combine.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and whisk well to combine. Whisk until there’s no visible lumps.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour (and up to 8 hours).
- To cook the crepes, heat a 6 inch crepe pan or small, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spray with nonstick spray.
- Working in batches, ladle about 2/3 cup of batter into the hot pan and swirl it around to coat the pan evenly.
- Let the crepe cook for 1-2 minutes, then carefully flip and cook for 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Transfer the finished crepe to a piece of parchment and top with another piece of parchment. Repeat with the remaining batter—you should have about 12 crepes.
- The crepes are ready to serve immediately, or they can be wrapped tightly in plastic wrap (still separated by pieces of parchment) for up to 2 days.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: