If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: 6 ingredient, 30 minute, healthy french toast bake. Perfect for brunch of meal prep, its easy, simple, and amazingly delicious. —Karlie Kashat
- 8 slices bread, toasted and cubed
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Situate cubed bread in a greased 8x8 pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, add in milks, and vanilla and cinnamon. Pour over bread mixture and combine until all is covered. Add in sliced strawberries.
- Bake 30 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch