Author Notes: I tasted this dish at on e of the local restaurants...n straight away fell in love with it...Simple to create, totally oil free and beautifully flavoursome would be my description for it. —cardamomhills
- 1/2 bunch cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons hung curd
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cream
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion diced
- 1/2 bell pepper diced
- 1 tomato thickly sliced
- Wash and cut cauliflower into medium size pieces.
- Boil in salted water for 3 to 4 mins with lid on
- Mix all listed items other than vegetables into fine paste.
- Marinate cauliflower pieces and vegetables in the mixture
- Grill it for 8 to 10 minutes till moisture from marinade is almost gone.
- Garnish with yogurt or butter and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cauliflower Recipe