If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This easy salad is filled with traditional tabbouleh flavor….and only some of the chopping. WIN —AnnieCate
- 6 cups packed kale
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced to ribbons with a veg peeler
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- handful of kasha
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup good olive oil
- 1/2-1 teaspoons crushed garlic
- Wilt the kale in the microwave for about 3-4 min
- Toss kale with parsley, mint, tomatoes, cucumber, and onion
- Sprinkle kasha over top of veggie-herb mix
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper for a simple salad dressing.
- Serve with dressing on the side to prevent wilting.