If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Paleo and Whole30 approved chicken meatballs with a little kick! You can double the recipe and freeze some for later. —Alexa Federico
Makes 16 meatballs
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Fill the baking sheet to make 16 meatballs (about slightly smaller than a golf ball).
- Bake for 25 minutes.