If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super quick and easy side perfect for your Memorial Day Weekend Party! —tastytots17
- 8 Green and yellow zucchini, sliced thin
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil Lemons
- Heat your grill pan to hot or your oven to 400 degrees
- Brush the zucchini slices with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Place on the hot grill pan for 3-5 minutes per side till done OR on a baking sheet and into the oven for 15-20 minutes or until done
- Plate and serve with a good amount of fresh squeezed lemon