If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Banana Oats Blender Pancakes are healthy, gluten-free and you can make it straight in your blender! —VibrantPlate
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup plain vegan yogurt (or Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- agave syrup
- banana slices to top
- raspberries to top
- Peel and slice banana and put into a blender with an egg, oats, yogurt, baking powder and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Heat a flat pan and add a drop of oil. Scoop some pancake batter and drop slowly into the pan until small pancakes form. Bake each pancake about 2 minutes on one side, then gently flip it over on the other side and bake for another minute.
- Transfer baked pancakes onto a stack on a plate. Drizle the pancake stack with some agave syrup and top with banana slices and raspberries (fresh or frozen). Serve.