If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Forget store-bought salsa and with a few simple steps make your own tasty Salsa Fresca! This is a party favorite to be enjoyed as a dip with chips. It is also a great condiment to have on hand, it ends up being great on tacos, nachos, burritos, grilled chicken… and so on. —Basil and Roses
medium tomatoes, chopped
medium white onion, chopped
cup fresh parsley, chopped
cup fresh cilantro, chopped
tablespoons lime juice (adjust to taste)
tablespoons olive oil
of a jalapeno, chopped (optional)
salt + pepper
- Chop tomato, onion, jalapeno, parsley and cilantro.
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and add lime juice, olive, S+P.
- Taste the salsa while you are mixing. Adjust lime or salt based on your personal preference.
- I like to start light and add if needed.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips while you’re making the meal, but leave some for the fish tacos!