If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Alannah | Kale Mary
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 brown onion, sliced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 3 zucchinis, spiralized
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds, to serve
- Small handful of chives, to serve
- Heat sesame oil over a medium heat and add onion, spring onion, garlic, carrot and mushrooms. Cook for five minutes.
- Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and coconut sugar to the pan, followed by the spinach. Cook for one minute before adding the zucchini noodles, then cook a further two-three minutes until zucchini is heated through.
- Divide into two bowls and sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped chives.