If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When you've made an Indian rice dish like biryani, and suddenly realize you haven't made the raita to accompany it, this is what you whip together. No chopping onions or herbs necessary. —Sneha Gupta
Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup plain yogurt (whole milk or reduced fat)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons dried mint powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder (roasted, if you can find it)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- salt, to taste
- Whisk the yogurt and add water, until very smooth. Add the dry powders and mix, until fully incorporated. Adjust salt. Serve!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: