If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hi guys, english is not my mother language, but im trying to make some recipes in english, btw these are indonesian traditional food. any comment is appreciated :) .maybe you can give me a comment about my recipes and the accuracy-acceptability-readibility. thank you :) —adeibe
grams caster sugar
grams wheat flour
teaspoon vanilla powder
teaspoon baking powder
- Whisk the margarine and caster sugar well then add the yolks and whisk again perfectly.
- Put the wheat flour, vanilla and baking powder in and stir well.
- Put the pisang ambon in and stir again.
- Whisk the eggwhite until becoming stiff, pour it into the paste and beat up well
- Pour the batter into the pan which is thinly smeared with margarine.
- Then bake it in the oven with the temperature of 180[IMG] Celcius until it is perfectly baked usually for 45 minutes.
- Afterward take the cake out of the oven and it is ready to serve