Author Notes: Hi guys, english is not my mother language, but im trying to make some recipes in english, btw these are indonesian traditional food. any comment is appreciated :) .maybe you can give me a comment about my recipes and the accuracy-acceptability-readibility. thank you :) —adeibe
grams caster sugar
grams wheat flour
teaspoon vanilla powder
teaspoon baking powder
- Whisk the margarine and caster sugar well then add the yolks and whisk again perfectly.
- Put the wheat flour, vanilla and baking powder in and stir well.
- Put the pisang ambon in and stir again.
- Whisk the eggwhite until becoming stiff, pour it into the paste and beat up well
- Pour the batter into the pan which is thinly smeared with margarine.
- Then bake it in the oven with the temperature of 180[IMG] Celcius until it is perfectly baked usually for 45 minutes.
- Afterward take the cake out of the oven and it is ready to serve