If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 4 to 6
For the chimichurri:
- 1 cup packed flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup packed mint
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro
- 1 serrano or other hot green chile
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sherry or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- To make the chimichurri, combine all the ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor. Process until everything is roughly chopped.
- Gradually stream in the olive oil, mixing until you have a well-blended sauce.
For the salad:
- Two 15-ounce cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 pound feta cheese, crumbled or cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients with the chimichurri (start with only part of it, then add more to your taste). Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over grilled bread or cooked grains, or alongside broiled fish or roasted vegetables.