If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: quick dinner option for the summer —MarieGlobetrotter
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 small avocados
- 1 1/2 cups baby pink shrimps (prepared)
- 1 lime
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons coriander, thinly sliced
- 4-6 slices of rustic bread
- Preheat oven Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into 3 mm slices (1/8 po). Drizzle with olive oil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until tender. Set aside and let cool
- Wash the shrimps, put in a bowl and season with some black pepper. Add the coriander
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with a fork, sprinkle with lime juice and season with salt and pepper (to your taste)
- Grill the slices of bread. Once they have cooled down, spread the mashed avocado on the slices, add the shrimp then slices of sweet potatoes. Enjoy