If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My boys inhale this naturally gluten free roasted broccoli dish whenever I make it. Their friend Josh has been known to eat the entire tray of broccoli just minutes before dinner. http://www.elanaspantry.com/oven-roasted-broccoli/ —elanaspantry
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Wash and cut broccoli into smallish pieces with long stems
- Toss broccoli in a large bowl with olive oil and salt
- Spread broccoli out on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes until tender and slightly browned