If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 tablespoons yogurt spread
- 1/3 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch round cake pan. Melt 2 tablespoons yogurt spread and combine with brown sugar in small bowl. Crumble mixture over bottom of prepared pan and pat into an even layer. Evenly top with berries; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour with baking powder and set aside. Beat sugar with remaining spread in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg. Alternately beat in flour mixture and milk until blended. Pour over berries.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes on wire rack; invert onto serving plate. Serve warm or at room temperature and dust with confectioners sugar if desired.