If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The sweltering summer heat calls for a bowl of this refreshing Watermelon and Cucumber Salad with Mint-Honey Vinaigrette! —Paige
For the Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
For the Salad
- 6 cups mixed greens salad
- 2 cups watermelon, cubbed
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until well combined
- Layer the watermelon, cucumber, walnuts, and feta on top of the mixed greens.
- Top with as much dressing as desired. Any leftover vinaigrette can be kept in an airtight container for up to a week.