If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This muffin recipe was inspired by a vegan banana bran muffin recipe that I found on the internet (http://seemore-vegan.blogspot.com/2007/10/vegan-banana-bran-muffins.html) but I was dying to have a bran muffin with cranberries and I was wanted to alter it a little...so here it is! ENJOY! —crystalt
Serves 24 muffins
- 2 cups Wheat Bran
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tablespoons Ground Flax Seeds
- 4 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 4 Bananas
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Break up bananas into smaller pieces and add to mixing bowl with vanilla and almond milk. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to mixing bowl and mix well. Pour into muffin cups or baking trays sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake muffins for 20-25 minutes.