These beautiful roasted flower onions will mesmerise your guests. They are delicious and they look gorgeous...
These beautiful roasted flower onions will mesmerise your guests. They are delicious and they look gorgeous...—Piper Nigrum (GamzE)
red& white onions
cup olive oil
tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
sea salt & bleck pepper
tablespoon chopped parsley
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 220 C
- Cut the bottom root off of the onion off but just enough to keep it from rolling around.
- Carefully cut the onion to 4 times making 8 wedges but keeping the bottom intact . Don't cut all the way through.
- Whisk olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Rub the mixture all over the outside of the onions and place them in a baking dish or tray.
- Drizzle with a little more olive oil and some balsamic vinegar on top and inside the cuts. Add salt and pepper. Cover with aluminium foil and cook for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove foil and cook for 1o minutes more. Serve with capers, chopped parsley and coriander flowers..