If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious Vegan Crunchy Cacao Granola is going to become your go-to breakfast! —VibrantPlate
grams almonds, roughly chopped
grams toasted hazelnuts, chopped
grams rolled oats
grams grain puffs
pinch of salt
tablespoons coconut fat
tablespoons agave syrup
teaspoon vanilla extract
tablespoons cacao powder
- Preheat oven to 160°C / 320°F.
- Roughly chop up almonds and toasted hazelnuts. Place in large bowl and add rolled oats, grain puffs and a pinch of salt.
- Heat up a pan on low and add coconut fat. Let the coconut fat melt down, then add agave syrup and vanilla extract and mix well. Add to the oats mixture, then add cacao powder. Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the granola mixture on baking trays covered with baking paper and spread evenly. Put trays into the oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes, then stir the granola and bake for another 10 minutes, so that it's evenly baked. Remove from oven and let cool down for about an hour.
- Store in air-tight container for up to 2 months and use to serve on top of oatmeal, yogurt or fruit.